Photo credit: Pexels
I absolutely love quotes! Whether you are just starting out, or have been running your business for years, everyone needs a little inspiration 😊. Growing your business can involve many components, but one thing is for sure, every business needs customers to thrive. And every business needs some form of marketing to help their business attract more customers. Here are 10 quotes to help keep you inspired, and guide you on your marketing journey!
1. “Don’t be afraid to get creative and experiment with your marketing.” – Mike Volpe
2. “The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.” – Tom Fishburne
3. “Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing but nobody else does.” – Stuart H. Britt
4. “You can’t sell anything if you can’t tell anything.” – Beth Comstock
5. “Our jobs as marketers are to understand how the customer wants to buy and help them to do so.” – Bryan Eisenberg
6. “Not viewing your email marketing as content is a mistake.” – Chris Baggott
7. “The story is what’s going to get people excited.” – Blake Mycoskie
8. “Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell.” – Seth Godin
9. “Sell-sell-sell sales methods simply do not work on social media.” – Kim Garst
10. “Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.” – Joe Chernov
What are some of your favourite marketing quotes? Comment below!
If you are looking for help with your marketing goals send us an email at hello[at]jessicaalexmarketing[dot]com!